The Weather

Discussion in 'The Chatter Box' started by PiccoloGoat, Sep 12, 2008.

1. PiccoloGoat

PiccoloGoat goat girl x0x0

Sep 10, 2008
    Australia
    The ole topic--the weather

Whats it like in your state and county?

NSW Australia- Today is just hot and humid :sun: The start of summer... Ugh

2. toth boer goats

toth boer goats Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California
    closer to fall here in california ,,,but hot some days 103' :hair: or more :veryangry: and nice other days high 80's..... :love: ....real odd.......we are dry and in drought stage............go figure......... others have to much water we need it..... :shrug:

3. Hailee's Herd

Hailee's Herd New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Michigan
    Our weather varies. Today it was just terrible. It was humid and I really have a hard time breathing out there because I have asthma and I am sick. :sigh: A lot of grass is dead out here. But today we got lots of rain!

4. PiccoloGoat

Sep 10, 2008
    Australia
    Yesturday is was hot and today its raining :question:

5. liz

liz Active Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Shelocta PA
    It's been raining here since yesterday morning...a few heavy downpours but mainly a fine , misty soaking rain...we really needed it too. Very humid though the temp was around 76*, hurricane Ike is supposed to have influence on our weather here in SW PA and surrounding areas for the next few days.

6. heathersboers

heathersboers New Member

Sep 5, 2008
    Wilson N.C.
    It was hot and humid today- Im sick also and have been having a hard time breathing out there. You know-Goats have it made-they eat and lay in the shade. I wish I could do that!!! :thumbup:

7. sweetgoats

sweetgoats Moderator

Oct 18, 2007
    Peyton CO.
    Today it was really nice, only about 75. Yesterday on the other hand, well it started raining on Thursday night and by Friday night we had received 6-1/2" of rain. It washed out a bridge by my work. We have not had that much rain in like they said 80 years at that rate.

8. PiccoloGoat

Sep 10, 2008
    Australia
    lol coool

SweetGoats Congrats on the championship your doe is beautiful! :clap: