The Goat Spot Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
Here On Oaks-n-Goats Farm We Are Raising Pets, And Mini/Full Sized Backyard Milkers.
2,700 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well the 1st of August Tomy & Victoria went to their new home! Tomy is a Nigerian/Pygmy and Victoria is a Nigerian. They went to a great new home and im so excited for them and their new family! The guy who got them has had goats before, he sold the last two goats he had because he got really bad sick with cancer plus the two he had was crazy and wild. Victoria and Tomy is his first tame goats!! Im so excited for them! Tomy is a very sweet boy, and Victoria is sooooo playful! Im very pleased that they found such a good and loving home. The guy and his wife will be taking care of them but their grandkids love the babies too!

Victoria is the one with moonspots and the brown and white is Tomy.

·
Super Moderator
32,217 Posts
Always feels good sending our babies off to homes we are excited about. I love helping bran new goat owners get started!!

·
Registered
Here On Oaks-n-Goats Farm We Are Raising Pets, And Mini/Full Sized Backyard Milkers.
2,700 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Always feels good sending our babies off to homes we are excited about. I love helping bran new goat owners get started!!
It's always a nice feeling knowing they are going to a good, loving home! And yes yes yes!!! I love helping new owners!! It's soooooooo funnnn!!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts