The Goat Spot Forum banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
1,013 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm just starting a thread where we can all post pictures of our goats when they were babies and now when they are older. It's interesting to see how big they get.:)

Here are my goats:
Baby Rosie:

Rosie now:
http://s178.photobucket.com/albums/w261 ... ts2607.jpg

Baby Splash:

2 months old:

now, almost a year old:

Baby Shadow:

2 months old:

Now, 8 months old:

·
Registered
810 Posts
Awww, that is a great idea!! That is so cool to look at your goaties then and now :). I love watching them grow. I found a video of Pixie when I was looking through my stuff from when she was about 2 months old.. awwww she is sooo cute! LOL I couldn't believe how teeny she was!

So, here is Pixie at about 1 week old:

About 3 months (I think):

Now:

Isn't it amazing how they change?

·
Registered
417 Posts
Thank you Hailee's Herd. He certainly is my pride and joy. Ronnie was the first kid born on our ranch so he is very sentimental to me. I love him to death and would just die if anything happened to him. Thankfully, he is out of our best mom who seems to kid out the most healthy and happy kids we have ever had. All of kids thrive and stay thriving.

Pixie is just adorable! She has the most endearing eyes. I love them!!!

CJ

·
Registered
417 Posts
I was hoping you'd post the video!!! Dontcha just love how they do that hippity hoppity thing?! I love watching the kids do that. its hilariouse!!! I have to kids right now born Dec. 9th who do that and they litterally came out all boy. THe next day after they were born, they started whooping at eachother and even lifted there lip!!! I have a picture where they look like aliens from lifting there lip.

Wow I got off track.......is it midnight yet?!?!?! LOL!

CJ

·
Registered
810 Posts
I know!! The hippity hoppity thing is the best :). It is rare when she gets spunky and does that now.. :( silly teenager.

Think she does Beth? That is cool.

Yeah those little boys sure do start being bucky fast! LOL.

Yeah I know.. haha.. I am over tired. My posts are going to start getting funky. :ROFL:

·
Registered
404 Posts
What a fun thread! It's so neat seeing them grow up

Here's Pace

Three months

1 year

1 year 5 months (getting a beard)

Last week

·
Registered
404 Posts
Shanti

Three months

Seven months

one year exactly

A year and a few months

Two months ago (a year and 5 months)

·
Registered
582 Posts
This is a great idea! Here is my buck Charlie (well he's not mine anymore because I sold him...):

4 months old:

8 months:

1 year

This summer (about 3 years old):

He sure has changed a lot!

1 - 20 of 36 Posts