they'll be here in 2 weeks!

Discussion in 'Fuzzy Fibers' started by MissMM, Sep 20, 2008.

1. MissMM

MissMM New Member

Oct 22, 2007
    McGregor, MN
    I have several more kids arriving the week after next. A herdshire and another doe. What do you think? I haven't been this excited since XMas morning when I was kid!

Name suggestions anyone? I was thinking "Timber's Pride" for the herdshire & "Timber's Glory" for the doeling but am certainly open to something more creative.

Attached Files:

2. kelebek

kelebek New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    South Texas
    They are very pretty - congrats.

3. KW Farms

KW Farms Moderator Supporting Member

Jun 21, 2008
    Wapato, WA
    Awwww...they are adorable! I can only imagine what they're kids will look like! Only a couple weeks!!! :stars:

4. MissMM

MissMM New Member

Oct 22, 2007
    McGregor, MN
    I won't be breeding the doe yet certainly, but I hope the buck is "ready and able" to breed my older 3 does later this year. Both of them are about 6 months old right now. We'll see what happens, but I'm certain he'll sire some magnificent kids either this year or next!

I've got the most bass-ackwards thing........ the new pens were ready nearly a month before the kids were due to arrive! It's usually the other way around when new critters arrive.........

5. heathersboers

heathersboers New Member

Sep 5, 2008
    Wilson N.C.
    Wow they are big!! I think I could use them for a pillow? they look great and soooooooo soft :ZZZ:

6. sweetgoats

sweetgoats Moderator

Oct 18, 2007
    Peyton CO.
    They sure are beautiful. Congratulations. I am sure he will be more then ready to take on the job or loving on your other girls. :wink: :wink:

7. StaceyRosado

StaceyRosado Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Oct 4, 2007
    NJ
    ooo I jsut want to squeeze them -- well more like give them a big hug!

8. CountryGalwGoats

CountryGalwGoats New Member

I want to get some fiber goats in the future. Yours are soooo beautiful!

9. MissMM

MissMM New Member

Oct 22, 2007
    McGregor, MN
    thank you so much. I've done such a good job of spoiling them, I can almost use them as a pillow!

10. liz

liz Active Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Shelocta PA
    Very pretty goaties...they remind me of marshmallows...soft and smooth, and I'm sure the buck can do the job this year.

I thought I was the only one to use that "word" :slapfloor:

11. greatcashmeres

greatcashmeres New Member

Jul 13, 2008
    Maine
    Congrats on the new additions coming! Fit for :hug: for sure. I like the names you picked.

12. MissMM

MissMM New Member

Oct 22, 2007
    McGregor, MN
    I think I figured out names for the other 2 coming at the same time:

Attached Files:

13. greatcashmeres

greatcashmeres New Member

Jul 13, 2008
    Maine
    Wow, congrats on the other 2 coming. Great names for them too. I may have to borrow/steal :oops: the name Chance, if I have a buckling born in Spring 09! :wink:

14. ArcticGoats

ArcticGoats New Member

Jun 9, 2008
    Fairbanks, Alaska
    Gorgeous! I actually like the bottom 2 with the dark faces! I like the names too!

15. SDK

SDK New Member

Jun 26, 2008
    Yucaipa ca
    so way off topic here, but i went to your website and ophelia is sooo cute!!!

16. MissMM

MissMM New Member

Oct 22, 2007
    McGregor, MN
    Thanks! I really need to get my site updated w/newer pics. It just hasn't gotten to the top of the "priority list" yet.

Ophelia is such a stinker ...... queen of the herd & makes sure everybody knows it!

Norbert is one of my favorites though.......

Attached Files: