They're Here!! They're Here!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Photogenic' started by HollowbeadRanch, Nov 29, 2009.

1. HollowbeadRanch

HollowbeadRanch New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    NW Alabama
    The new girls from Tina (Laurel Haven) are finally here!!!!!!!!!! :leap: They are GORGEOUS!! I just LOVE them!! And they are SO SWEET!!! :love: I stayed down in the barn for a while playing with them and was able to snap a few pics :thumbup: These aren't the best pics in the world and they DEFINITELY DO NOT do them justice!! But I figured they are better than nothing, right? :shrug: The only one that wouldn't cooperate with the camera was Melian.. So I will try to get some pics of her tomorrow :thumbup: Now of course in these pics they were more interested in the hay than me... but here goes:

Star
    [​IMG]

Morning Glory
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Morning Glory & Star
    [​IMG]

Morning Glory, Melian, and Star... Morning Glory decided she wanted to share her bite of hay with Star :wink: Morning Glory definitely likes to hog the attention too!!!
    [​IMG]

Morning Glory has Blue-Eyes and Star has moonspots. As long as she settles, Doublegate PAL Morning Glory is bred to NC PromisedLand RC Hoss *S. And Rosasharn UMT Melian is possibly bred to Caesar's Villa STS Sharpie *S. So please keep your fingers crossed for Doelings so I can retain a couple!!!!!!!! :pray:

And these are the last girls to be added to my herd for now!!! I might purchase a couple more next year after a few of my girls kid, but it will only be if I find a Doe that I "can't live without" hehehe... :ROFL:

2. KW Farms

KW Farms Moderator Supporting Member

Jun 21, 2008
    Wapato, WA
    Oh Brandi!!! They are beautiful!!! Congrats! And only one buckskin this time! :ROFL:

3. HollowbeadRanch

Oct 5, 2007
    NW Alabama
    Thank you!!! LOL! yep!!! Only one Buckskin this time :dance:

4. StaceyRosado

StaceyRosado Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Oct 4, 2007
    NJ
  5. sweetgoats

sweetgoats Moderator

Oct 18, 2007
    Peyton CO.
    How exciting. They were just a bit before Christmas. Congratulations they look to right at home with you.

6. toth boer goats

toth boer goats Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California
    very nice...... indeed.... :wink: :greengrin: :love:

7. Wonderful news! They look so nice, congrats on the new babies.

8. Sweet Gum Minis

Sweet Gum Minis New Member

Oct 6, 2007
    Easley, SC
    Congratulations!!! They are all beautiful. I love the one where MG and Star are looking at the camera so seriously. Hehe :love:

9. HollowbeadRanch

Oct 5, 2007
    NW Alabama
    Thanks everyone!!!!! :grouphug:

Ashley, I like that pic too! It was the last one I took... they were looking at me like "Would you PLEASE get that camera out of our faces woman! Can't you see we are eating here???" lol :ROFL:

10. Laurel_Haven

Laurel_Haven New Member

Oct 19, 2007
    South Carolina
    I am glad you are so pleased with them. :thumbup: Hope they do well for you and give you lots of beautiful babies!!! :wink:

11. HollowbeadRanch

Oct 5, 2007
    NW Alabama
  12. pennylullabelle

pennylullabelle New Member

Aw so beautiful! I love those blue eyes :drool: Congrats!

Pst...someone got into the potato chips again...can't have just one!! hehe

13. HollowbeadRanch

Oct 5, 2007
    NW Alabama
    Thank you!!! And definitely true.... LOL! :ROFL:

14. RowdyKidz

RowdyKidz Senior Member

Apr 2, 2009
    NW Ohio
    Yay! Congrats! They sure are pretty!