They're here!

Discussion in 'Goat Frenzy' started by liz, Nov 18, 2008.

1. liz

liz Active Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Shelocta PA
    Well...Chiefs "ladies" arrived today with their mom, Candy....now , both these girls seemed to remember where they were from last year! They have their own space so my girls don't beat them up and they seem perfectly content right now...which I know that their mom will be happy to hear! Funny thing is when I opened the door, it was Bailey..my newest doeling that decided to show them that she's "the boss"...not really though but it was so funny watching them.

Chief will get to "meet" them tomorrow after work...right now he's romancing them through the fence...he sounds soooo funny! :ROFL:

2. capriola-nd

capriola-nd New Member

Jul 6, 2008
    Northwest Oregon
    Sweet! It's always fun for the bucks to have "visitors". I call them "doe-friends". :D

Is this the same "Candy" that's on TGS??

3. toth boer goats

toth boer goats Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California
    that is so neat Liz....the boys do have funny voices sometimes...it really cracks me up to... :) :ROFL:

4. liz

liz Active Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Shelocta PA

It sure is Olivia! Katie and Kizzy did so well having Chiefs gorgeous kids in May of this year that they are back for more :ROFL:

5. KW Farms

KW Farms Moderator Supporting Member

Jun 21, 2008
    Wapato, WA
    That's neat!! Chief should be happy when he sees them! :ROFL:

6. toth boer goats

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California
    Overly happy I say...LOL .........he'll be doing the What...What...romance dance.. :cool: ....with a musky aroma ...........that only a goat could love.... :) :ROFL:

7. Candy

Candy New Member

I personally am hoping that they get a marriage proposal. I don't approve of this 'shacking up' before the wedding. But Liz just begged and begged and the girls just begged and begged and Chief just begged and begged, I couldn't stand it any more so I gave in :shrug: LOL
    Candy :sun:

8. toth boer goats

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California
    so funny Candy.... :ROFL: :ROFL:

9. liz

liz Active Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Shelocta PA
    So good to see you are home Candy!! You made good time! The girls are bedded down very nicely and it was funny when I turned the back light on to let "my" Katie out...guess who was gawking out the shed window? Your Katie! lol....she is a very inquisitive girl...hopefully they do what they're supposed to do...we shall see, Miss Kizzy was nibbling grass a bit too close to the boys fence and didn't mind Chiefs blubbering one bit! :ROFL:

10. toth boer goats

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California
    I feel ....so much .....love in the air...LOL :love: :)

11. Amos

Amos New Member

Oct 2, 2008
    Minnesota
    Toth.. soon enough you'll probably be able to smell it too! (refering to buck smell) :slapfloor:

12. toth boer goats

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California
    ..yeah....I was getting ready for smello vision LOL..... :ROFL:

13. liz

liz Active Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Shelocta PA
    Well, after yesterdays "excitement"...Katie and Kizzy were introduced to Chief today....persistant little booger he is, I thought for sure Katie was going to beat him up! Kizzy hid under the milkstand! Chief now has a nice "temporary" home in the stall where both girls can see, hear and smell him :ROFL: Last year I felt bad for Hank as he was left by himself, this year though he has Chiefs buckling Teddy to keep him company.

My girls are still curious and "the new girls" are still a bit scared but Kizzy was being pestered by my littlest doeling, Heidi...it was so cute watching the two of them, Kizzy just stood there as Heidi was up on her hind legs "trying" to intimidate her! Kizzy just walked away and Heidi hollered and did a little side jumpo and ran back to the shed...so funny! So, Candy...mind at ease, your girls are just fine! BTW...I can't wait to hear Kizzy "humming" to herself again!

14. toth boer goats

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California
    liz.....they definitely are characters..and a joy to watch........ :) :shades: :sun:

15. liz

liz Active Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Shelocta PA
    :leap: WOO HOO.......Well...guess who Chief romanced first? Little Miss Kizzy!! Wanton little girl she is too! I spent an hour out with them after work...and Kizzy was just humming away! Her tail was going a mile a minute and Chief got her good!!!

So Candy...looks like day 150 will be April 21st....sorry she'll be missing your Birthday....but I look for Katie to be ready in the next 2-3 days...so theres still a chance for Birthday babies!! :clap:

16. toth boer goats

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California
    congats Liz..... :) :leap: looking for :girl: :girl:

17. liz

liz Active Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Shelocta PA
    And now....today was Katies turn!!! I got off work and Kizzy wanted nothing to do with Chief, but Katie was right there with her tail going! So Candy...I really hope these girls give you a few days between babies!!

So Kizzy's due date at 150 is April 21,2009

Katie's due date at 150 April 22, 2009

Maybe they may even go closer to 145 this time around!

18. toth boer goats

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California
    I hope so for you......I know the feeling..... :hug: