They're Here!!!!!

Discussion in 'Photogenic' started by fiberchick04, May 2, 2010.

1. fiberchick04

fiberchick04 New Member

Mar 8, 2010
    Colorado
    These two bucks I have been waiting for a long time! The white one is a first generation buck who is out of a buck from Australia that was imported. The second is his son. I am so excited!

[​IMG]
    He is 7 years old, he only has one and a half horns, but his head is still gorgeous.

[​IMG]
    I am in the process of putting weight on them. He is very broad, but just doesn't look it yet with the lack of weight.
    At 7 years old his fleece is 15.5-16 microns still which is amazing!

[​IMG]
    He is a year old. It was hard getting a picture because he would always come up to me.

[​IMG]

Again with the weight. Spring time is always hard, their coats are rough looking and they are lacking weight!

2. AlaskaBoers

AlaskaBoers New Member

May 6, 2008
    Wasilla Alaska
    congrats, I cant wait to see them when they've really picked up weight

3. toth boer goats

toth boer goats Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California
    Nice additions....congrats.... :thumb: :greengrin:

4. greatcashmeres

greatcashmeres New Member

Jul 13, 2008
    Maine
    Congrats on getting the two fellas. :clap: Waiting is always hard, but when it's worth it, you make it through the time. :leap: Enjoy! :dance:

5. jberter

jberter New Member

Very nice boys,, :thumb: I'm sure you will have them looking great in no time and hope they prove to be what you want in your breeding program.. :applaud:

6. fiberchick04

fiberchick04 New Member

Mar 8, 2010
    Colorado
    Thank you! I hope they will too. They are a completely seperate bloodline then ALL of my goats. So I'm sure the first set of babies will be interesting until we get some consistancy lol

7. mrs. lam

mrs. lam New Member

Apr 20, 2010
    :drool: Nice horns! Love the beard too. Congrats. :)

Gina