They've all gone home

Discussion in 'Goat Frenzy' started by Epona142, May 6, 2009.

1. Epona142

Epona142 The farm that Hope began

May 25, 2008
    Madisonville, TX
    Today the last little goat I had for sell went home. What an awesome time that was, bringing those little babies into the world and raising them to be sweet people loving buddies. It had its ups and downs, but I can't wait to do it again. Even Uno found a great home, and my waiting list is filling up like crazy. At this rate I won't have goats available to the general public for a long time! :clap:

I just felt the need to share. :)

2. AlaskaBoers

AlaskaBoers New Member

May 6, 2008
    Wasilla Alaska
    Congrats on getting them good homes!!!

3. liz

liz Active Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Shelocta PA
    It can be hard at times to let them go but when you know you have done a great job with raising them it really helps to know that they end up with wonderful homes.

4. toth boer goats

toth boer goats Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California
    :leap: that is so wonderful.............. :greengrin:

5. cdtrum

cdtrum New Member

Aug 25, 2008
    Northern Indiana
    I am sure it is a bittersweet feeling.....congrats on them all finding good homes!

6. Epona142

Epona142 The farm that Hope began

May 25, 2008
    Madisonville, TX
    It's so sad going out there and not having cute little kids come running! Hope cried for a couple days looking for her kids, but Rudy, who's kid went home today . . . I don't think she could care less. :doh:

Sugar was more upset at losing her playpals than Rudy was!

Now just to wait for July and pray for lots of doelings from Cowbell. :pray:

7. rebelshope

rebelshope New Member

Sep 20, 2008
    Wisconsin
    That is great! It does feel good when you know they are going to be loved! A little sad, but then you can always buy some new kids to add to your herd. :wink:

8. greatcashmeres

greatcashmeres New Member

Jul 13, 2008
    Maine
    Congrats on the success! Yes, mommas crying and missing the little ones is hard. Very happy new owners though too. :thumb:

9. sweetgoats

sweetgoats Moderator

Oct 18, 2007
    Peyton CO.
    It is so hard to see them leave but it is so nice to know they are going to a wonderful home.

Congratulations on the sale of them.