Thinking about getting another Nigi buck

Discussion in 'Goats For Sale' started by TinyHoovesRanch, Sep 12, 2010.

1. TinyHoovesRanch

TinyHoovesRanch New Member

Now that I only have one buck, Im thinking about getting another one. If anyone has any for sale let me know. I want really good lines, no Baywatch or Montego, I already have too much of those lines. Would like the buck to have blue eyes, moonspots, WATTLES,be polled, any or all. Color doesnt really matter, Just Really nice bloodlines, excellent confirmation, friendly, and would like to see the dams udder. Thanks :)

I cant ship right now, my mom doesnt approve of it. I need to see if there are any close to me, so In northern cali would be nice lol. Or nevada. Unless YOU can transport

2. farmergal

farmergal New Member

Jun 19, 2009
    Northern California
    I swear you have one of the craziest herds around! Always changing :) good luck in your search for a buck. I have a little one on the ground right now whose mama came in with an amazing udder, but she's only FF, so I kind of want to wait and see how it holds up... it is so tempting to keep him intact though, he's really beautiful... his mama is Ain't Misbehavin Fish crossed with CRF Sky Walker, and his papa is the same breeding as your Porsche, Sitka Spruce/Infinity.

The mama, btw, is giving me nearly a QUART of milk on a 13 hour fill. It's amazing how much milk she has in there, and it deflates down to nothing afterwards. I can't wait to see her udder next year!

3. TinyHoovesRanch

bahahahaha ya I am! I had my buck up for sale for MONTHS! And finally sold him so now that I only have one I really want to try to find another one. Your doe sounds really nice!

4. goatlady123

goatlady123 New Member

Sep 8, 2010
    California
    My husbands biggest fear is our goats delivering triplets and me turning into an animal hoarder. We are hoping to have Nigerian babies Feb/March. Both does were triplets, so knowing my luck we will have six little babies running around. I am sure I will be posting weekly once they come close to delivering, so keep an eye out for us. Our does are lt gold with pretty white markings. Maybe we might have a little buckling for you. :whatgoat:

5. TinyHoovesRanch

That would be awesome! Definently keep us posted! I am also looking for a nubian doeling so maybe if you have any for sale let me know!