Thinking about buying these long yearlings. They are bred and due in late September. What do y’all think?
Well he’s a pretty big time breeder about 4 hours from here. I think he is selling some of his Kikos to get more Boers. They are bred to a Weinheimer Spanish buck. Waiting on a text back from him to see if they are tested for CL and CAE.Sweet! you did your homework on them?
He’s not interested in trading. Plus I don’t have any for sale. I’m planning on breeding them to my Boer buck to get some Boki does. I’ve heard good things about those. I really can’t wait! He’s pretty slow on texting back so I haven’t got a response of if they are tested or not.they are pretty girls! Do you have a Kiko buck? or will you be breeding them to a Boer buck? If you have any Boers for sale you could always look into trading with him?