This goat is driving me NUTS!!!

Discussion in 'Goat Frenzy' started by Crissa, May 8, 2008.

1. Crissa

Crissa New Member

Oct 7, 2007
    Cashion, Oklahoma
    Yep Lyrae is acting fine now. She's even eating her grain, but only HER grain, won't touch it if it's mixed with mine at all! I can't even put a pinch of mine in it! I've only got a little bit left of her feed and can't find a place that has any around here! I have to have them order it and that would take about a week or two!!!! :hair:

2. liz

liz Active Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Shelocta PA
    The only thing to do here would be to give her what you feed yours when you feed and if she snubbs it, take it away and provide her with hay and water, if she wants the grain and gets hungry enough, she'll eat what you give when you give it....Don't worry, she won't starve....she'll just make you feel guilty and go to the extra expense of buying 2 different brands! This girl has you wrapped around her hoof doesn't she? :wink:

3. StaceyRosado

StaceyRosado Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Oct 4, 2007
    NJ
    she will figure it out.

What brand is she on? and what brand do you have?

I find that when I open a new bag sometimes one goat out of the group with turn their nose up at it but if I add an extra bit of BOSS they gobble it up :shrug:

4. goathappy

goathappy New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Illinois
    Have you tried mixing molasses with it? Or corn oil?

5. Crissa

Crissa New Member

Oct 7, 2007
    Cashion, Oklahoma
    Well liz yes she does have me wrapped around her little hoof. :help: I went and bought another brand of feed. And she ate it. :shrug: I felt bad I couldn't hellp it. And now I think she might be in labor! :leap:

6. sparks879

sparks879 New Member

if you dont give in i bet she will eventually eat your grain. she will get hungry.
    beth