This is what I see when I walk outside.

Discussion in 'Photogenic' started by Crissa, May 17, 2008.

1. babe817

babe817 New Member

Apr 4, 2008

2. Muddy Creek Farm

Muddy Creek Farm New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Keokuk, Iowa
    I bet you are so happy to have them right outside your back door now!!! She is a cutie! And I can see that bump too, hope you figure it out =)

3. Crissa

Crissa New Member

Oct 7, 2007
    Cashion, Oklahoma
    Yes I am! :greengrin: I love being able to see them anytime I want. (yes even in the middle of the night) I really hope I figure out what that bump is too, it worries me a bit. :shrug:

4. liz

liz Active Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Shelocta PA
    Aww, she looks like she just ADORES you!! I bet they love being with you as much as you do them!

5. Hailee's Herd

Hailee's Herd New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Michigan
    How can anyone not love that face? :)

6. goathappy

goathappy New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Illinois
    Awww, what a pretty face :love:

7. Crissa

Crissa New Member

Oct 7, 2007
    Cashion, Oklahoma
    Thanks! I'm so happy with this little girl. She's just the sweetest thing and is always wanting me to love on her when I'm out there.

8. Di

Di Crazy Goat Lady

Jan 29, 2008
    central PA
    Just lovely.

9. FarmGirl18

FarmGirl18 New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Oklahoma
  10. LiddleGoteGurl

LiddleGoteGurl New Member

Nov 29, 2007
    WI
    Oh my Crissa- she is standing and looking at you just exactly the way Pixie does to me every single day. Seriously! I know that expression!! I love Nubians. She sure looks like a sweet girl! :love:

11. Crissa

Crissa New Member

Oct 7, 2007
    Cashion, Oklahoma
    Thanks! Katherine it just seems to me that Lyric and Pixie act a lot alike! :wink: Here's another really funny picture.

[​IMG]

12. LiddleGoteGurl

Nov 29, 2007
    WI
    Haha! Silly girl. I think that is where they differ- Pixie doesn't get spunky very much. She's kind of fat and lazy right now. I probably should have bred her last year :roll: Oh well. I can't wait for her to freshen next spring!

13. Crissa

Crissa New Member

Oct 7, 2007
    Cashion, Oklahoma
    Huh, I've never met a goat that didn't have a few spunky moments. :? Even Lyrae tries to play. :shrug:

I can't wait to see what Pixie gives you too! I bet she'll give you beautiful babies and have an awesome udder to boot! :greengrin:

14. LiddleGoteGurl

Nov 29, 2007
    WI
    Hehe! Ok, I guess she has a few spunky moments here and there, but not nearly as many as some of my other girls. Sometimes they will get each other started and start running in the pasture, but she rarely starts flipping. LOL!

Thanks :). She's my baby! I am going to be so freaked before she kids :slapfloor:

I can't wait to see what your girls have for you too!

15. Crissa

Crissa New Member

Oct 7, 2007
    Cashion, Oklahoma
    Well only 12 more days for Lyrae! I'm probably going to be nuts!

I'll probably be the same with Lyric next year when she kids. :roll: