05' Duramax that broke down the day before

Automotive tire Vehicle Motor vehicle Tree Wood

Our stock trailer attached to the duramax

Jaw Sculpture Reptile Auto part Art

My 15 inch saddle

Plant community Sky Natural landscape Wood Tree

The back of my property looking towards the house

Tire Car Vehicle Wheel Hood

My only vehicle, also broke down the day before.

Attachments

·
Goatless goat momma
7,887 Posts
i'm so sorry for that of that!!! so heart breaking. glad you are safe. did everyone make it out alright?

·
Registered
572 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yes, everyone and the goats got out safely and are fine. We are treating one of my cats for her eyes. They were affected, all goopy and such

·
Registered
979 Posts
My whole family livesi n the springs. Mom was closest to theWaldo canyon fire last year. I am so sorry for your loss but soooooo glad every living creature made it out alive, inspite of the vehicle trouble. One day at a time *hugs*....thanks for sharing. It really puts it all in perspective for those of us trying to support those who have lost so much without being there.

·
Registered
893 Posts
I am so very sorry you lost your home, that is heartbreaking to hear. But am so glad everyone is safe, will keep you and your family in my thoughts and prayers :grouphug:

·
Registered
13,076 Posts
Im so sorry about all you have lost :(
Thank God you and your loved ones made it out alive !
One day at a time honey :hug: one day at a time.

The pictures certainly do put everything into perspective for us that weren't affected by this tragedy. Such a overwhelming loss of property and sentimental things that can never be replaced. My heart just breaks for everybody affected. Prayers

·
Registered
572 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thank you everyone. I have had a lot of people ask what they can do for us. Ill be putting together of goat stuff that I don't have anymore and such. If anyone wants the list when I'm done, email me at [email protected]

Please don't feel like you have to do anything. I've just had an overwhelming amount of people reaching out. I feel truly blessed for what little we have left, including the goaties.

·
Registered
31,495 Posts
Prayers sent...Ive been where you are...total shock ...we lost two dogs in the fire but Praise God we all got out in time...I am so thankful you and yours did as well..and as Trickyroo said...take it one day at a time...blessings

·
Registered
17,285 Posts
That is horrible! So awful! My friends barn burnt down a few years back, all her goats and horses burnt up inside it, she lost all her animals that night, but her house was untouched. I'm so sorry that happened to you, :hug:

·
Registered
1,261 Posts
I'm sorry for your loss even though everyone made it out safe and sound. I do feel for you:(

·
Registered
572 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
The authorities were urging people not to bring their children in to assess because the fire burned so fast and hot that it flash burned deer in the road. The deer were still standing. We found a squirrel in our meadow that couldn't get away. Our gates were almost all still standing and were attached to nothing because the posts disintegrated.

You forget how insignificant you are against mother natures fury.

·
Registered
1,455 Posts
THose pictures make me feel like crying. I am so sorry. I don't have much by way of goat supplies, but I do have horse things. I only ride english though, but I do have a couple halters, and some western reins if you need anything like that.

·
Registered
507 Posts
I am so sorry - I have tears in my eyes. What a terrible thing to have to go through, but so glad you are all safe. Prayers to everyone there ...

·
rdmtnfarms
760 Posts
I have a 15" pleasure saddle. Not of great quality but you can have it if you want. Also lots of bridles, if you let me know the type of setup.

I am so sorry for your loss. Glad you and your loved ones are ok.

1 - 20 of 46 Posts