The Goat Spot Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
580 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Ok so this is one of my newest babies, sorry I havent been able to keep everyone up to date but man I have no time with 12 bottle babies running around lol, yes I said 12 bottle babies. Her moms name is Peek A Boo ( I hate that name) and dads name is Mystique minis Spirit El Dorado Blues. SO it would have to be Six Shooter............ I am open for anything, She has crystal blue eyes. Her name doesent have to do anything with her parents name.

·
Registered
1,519 Posts
Sixshooter Blue Sky, Sixshooter Sky Blue, Sixshooter Jazzy Blue, Sixshooter Blue and Gold (UC?), Sixshooter 24 Carat Blue, Sixshooter Mystify, Sixshooter Russian Bluette................
I could go on all day with this-

·
Registered
1,519 Posts
Sixshooter Tri-my Gold, and Sixshooter Gunmetal Blue, Sixshooter Sleepy Blue Girl, Sixshooter Blue Ariel, Blue Horizon, Shixshooter Blue Moon, Blue Rhapsody, Sixshooter Sierra Gold, or Sierra Blue.........

·
Registered
18 Posts
How about:
Sixshooter Pretty Little Wild Thing
Sixshooter Steal your Heart Away
Sixshooter Got Em On The Run
Sixshooter Go for the Draw

·
Registered
580 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
WOW guys, I am writing ALL of these down lol. I like them all, even the peekablue lol. Keep em coming and I will let you know which one I pick out!

·
Registered
254 Posts
I was thinking peek-a-blue, but see it was already mentioned, I really like Mystic Blue. I suck at thinking names. We have 4 adult goats and several babies that need names. lol :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts