this one is driveing me NUTS

Discussion in 'Kidding Koral' started by karmouth, Mar 3, 2009.

1. karmouth

karmouth New Member

Dec 1, 2008
    ocala, FL
    This is the doe that has me crazy big time . She is the one that he behavior has been awful. and meanShe looks by her size to be bred. She has no bag and today when I went to got pooch pictures she had discharge as you can see. Is she or isn't she ?????
    Opinions need

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][/IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

2. karmouth

karmouth New Member

Dec 1, 2008
    ocala, FL
    Her is a picture of her full view if that helps
    THANKS

[​IMG]

3. crocee

crocee New Member

Jul 25, 2008
    Northeast Arkansas
    She looks it to me? IF she were how far along would she be? is it far enough along that you might be able to see the kid(s) kick? IF I didn't know my togg was bred I would swear she was just mean. I can see at least 1 kid kicking around in there. She lost her plug yesterday so I am in for the hair pulling again.

4. karmouth

karmouth New Member

Dec 1, 2008
    ocala, FL
    She was in with the buck from the beginning of Oct till dec 17th . Around the 1st of the year she was like she has been for the past few days so I figured she was in heat and sent her to a buck up the road . I have felt around and can't really find anything , but I had others that gave birth a few weeks ago and I could not feel on them . I am going crazy . This has never happen before . This would be her 4th kidding so she is no amateur. UGGHHHH

5. kelebek

kelebek New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    South Texas
    Looks like she might be loosing her plug. I have never seen a girl stream that bad with only being in heat!

6. toth boer goats

toth boer goats Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California
    She may have a month or 2 to go ...you mentioned she was in with a buck... Oct to dec....she may not of took the 1st month....usually they bag up like a month before kidding....when she starts to bag up...then you will know ...she has a month to go......She does look preggo....just has some time to go... :wink:

7. sweetgoats

sweetgoats Moderator

Oct 18, 2007
    Peyton CO.
    I say she is but I agree with Pam. I think she is not due for a bit. I would guess she will be due in April or even May.