this was pretty cute, from a customer (rabbit)

Discussion in 'Other Pets' started by SDK, Jan 20, 2011.

1. SDK

SDK New Member

Jun 26, 2008
    Yucaipa ca
    I got this picture last night from a woman in San Jose who just bought a really nice pet tan doe from me a week or two ago.

quite the odd couple that my little tan and that big flemish make

yes Melvin ( the flemish) is neutered.. and "beauty" who is now raisin is schedueled to be spayed in a month or so

2. imaginationacres

imaginationacres New Member

Sep 27, 2009
    Virginia
    lol I had a Belgian Hare pet buyer neuter and move him in with a trio of little lops!

Looks like Beauty has a spoiled life ahead of her and a nice big pillow in Melvin. :)

3. pelicanacresMN

pelicanacresMN New Member

just checked out your website imaginationacres---congrats on your wins at the ARBA Convention this past year!
    I used to raise & show Jersey Wooly rabbits & had lots of top national & convention placements. Even had a lady from Japan buy a buck & shipped him back to her country for breedings!
    I sold out of the rabbits though to concentrate on the goats. We currently have a French Lop & someone who bought goats from us gave my son a crossbred rabbit.
    Cute pic SDK..I think the Tans have such nice coloring.

4. SDK

SDK New Member

Jun 26, 2008
    Yucaipa ca
    i've been wanting a belgian for a while now.. but.. all the ones out here suck. so.. figured i'll wait till i fly out to ohio mini convention to look for some

5. imaginationacres

imaginationacres New Member

Sep 27, 2009
    Virginia
    thankyou Karen! ARBA Convention was an absolute blast, I'm really looking forward to Indy this year, I'm taking a break from my hares this year to focus on my Rhinelanders. I just love JW they are so cute and sweet, I had a pet one for a short while. That's awesome you did so well with them, one of my good friends in NC raises them.

SDK Ohio mini convention should have tons of nice hares for sale, Sage Hollow, Looney Lops, Rare Hare, Butler, Whitehouse will probably all be there and they have beautiful Belgians.

6. citylights

citylights Member

Jul 3, 2009
    Southern California
    Melvin and Raisin sitting in a tree -- k-i-s-s-i-n-g! They're darling together and what a great home!

7. KW Farms

KW Farms Moderator Supporting Member

Jun 21, 2008
    Wapato, WA
    Awww...so sweet!

8. OhCee

OhCee Yak Lady

Feb 26, 2010
    Western MT
    Aww I didn't even see Raisin at first. Super cute :)

9. SDK

SDK New Member

Jun 26, 2008
    Yucaipa ca

awesome.. cause i'll have a ton of room heading home :)