·
Registered
1,859 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

·
Registered
1,859 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I am pretty new to this sort of stuff! So that is why i was asking your guys' opinion!

·
Registered
3,990 Posts
I used the horse paste. Have the weight of your goat, triple the weight, set the plunger stop for the tripled weight, and inject into mouth.

·
Registered
8,834 Posts
The injectable is the one usually meant by Ivermectin here. That isn't to say that the horse pastes won't work, but they aren't the one people mean.

With the pastes, you do need to triple the weight, as above. So if you have a 100 lb goat, you would dose for a 300 lb horse. It's a different measuring system on those tubes.

·
Registered
1,859 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
The injectable is the one usually meant by Ivermectin here. That isn't to say that the horse pastes won't work, but they aren't the one people mean.

With the pastes, you do need to triple the weight, as above. So if you have a 100 lb goat, you would dose for a 300 lb horse. It's a different measuring system on those tubes.
:ty:
I used the horse paste. Have the weight of your goat, triple the weight, set the plunger stop for the tripled weight, and inject into mouth.
:ty:

·
Registered
30,548 Posts
In todays war against worms and failing dewormers, its wise to have a fecal done a week or so after worming to make sure your dewormer of choice is working..Best wishes

1 - 14 of 14 Posts