The Goat Spot Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,899 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just got off the phone with the goat vet at pilchuck vet clinic in snohomish washington. They are hsting a clinic done by the author of a book called sheep and goat medicine ( i think his last name was Pugh) Its it going to be held at the clinic in their new meeting room on saturday feb 16th. She said it was an all day thing with a lunch break in themiddle. She said he would talk about goats mostly in the afternoon, mainly focused around parisites in our area and other things specific to this area. I had her take my adress for a postcard to be sent here. Im sure if you called and requested the same she would be happy to do so. If you're not already on the mailing list.
Thought this would be of interest to a lot of you.
beth

·
14,615 Posts
Was in the other day to get print out for all 07 fees, asked them to also let me know about this seminar.
Im sure Beth will take lots of great notes (& I'll try) to share with all of you!
Stacey that is great to hear that he knows goats!

·
14,615 Posts
You betcha! We need to come up with some sort of code or way of identifying ea other... I wont be there till after the sheep part of its over with. I will try to remember to wear my battered straw cowboy hat...if you see a red Ford150 with an ABGA sticker on the tail gate and tell tale signs of alfalfa hanging out of it...otherwise pm :shades:

·
14,615 Posts
Pilchuck called awhile ago, they haven't confirmed the date yet. We should get a postcard by the first week of Feb.

Stacey I don't know what you did to fix the log in part but keep up the good work! :thumb:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts