Thoughts?

Discussion in 'Goat Conformation' started by Riverside Fainters, May 16, 2019.

1. Riverside Fainters

Riverside Fainters Active Member

Feb 6, 2013
    Both myotonics. Black with a belt is a 2 yr old buck, the other is a wether who turned a year in February 20190515_203905.jpeg 20190515_203548.jpeg

2. ksalvagno

ksalvagno Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

They look like nice boys!

3. cristina-sorina

cristina-sorina Well-Known Member

May 4, 2018
    Northeast Ohio
  4. Dwarf Dad

Dwarf Dad Well-Known Member

They look ok,there. They would great here!:)
    Good looking! Is beefy a goat word? Well built buck. Wether going to be a force to contend with, if grown out to maturity.

5. Riverside Fainters

Feb 6, 2013
    thanks! I hope they do well at their show this weekend. The wether was shown as a young buck I think 3-6 months old. But we wethered him instead. So it's his first official show as a wether. The buck has been shown and won a point last year..

Dwarf Dad likes this.
  6. SalteyLove

SalteyLove Well-Known Member

Jun 18, 2011
    New England
    How did they do at your show?

I like the rear legs and rump of the buck much better than the wether.

toth boer goats likes this.
  7. Riverside Fainters

Feb 6, 2013
    The buck did ok. He placed 3rd I think out of 4 or 5, I would have to look. They always say my bucks hock in, which is super weird cause my homebred one was fine. But I am having a professional trimmer come in within a couple weeks to evaluate and fix any problems of my trimming in the herd. Here are pics. We did the best with my one wether, who is my baby. He got another point! First picture is me with the big blk/wht wether Riverside Fainters Gilbert, the other handler is my niece and Riverside Fainters Bazinga. Gil won Senior Champ and Bazinga won Reserve Senior. 2nd picture is me with Gil again, he won Grand Champion Platinum wether, the other goat is a good friends wether, No Boom Boom lol. 3rd picture is me once again with Gil as Senior Champion Platinum Wether and my boyfriend with another one of our wethers Riverside Fainters Raj who won reserve Senior Champion. This was his first time showing as a wether. Last is my little cousin with their wether Dawson as Grand and my boyfriend with Raj as Reserve Grand!! FB_IMG_1558289214712.jpeg FB_IMG_1558287253216.jpeg FB_IMG_1558287064051.jpeg FB_IMG_1558231390868.jpeg

8. ksalvagno

ksalvagno Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Congrats on your wins!

Riverside Fainters likes this.
  9. toth boer goats

toth boer goats Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California
  10. Riverside Fainters

Feb 6, 2013
    Thanks! We have another show this weekend!! See how this one goes!

11. Riverside Fainters

Feb 6, 2013
    Thanks

toth boer goats likes this.
  12. Riverside Fainters

Feb 6, 2013
    Shaved two of the babies from this year! Boy do they look naked. The tri-color is a wether from the buck. He is 12ish weeks old. The other is my keeper doeling who is not amused...

Attached Files:

groovyoldlady likes this.
  13. Dwarf Dad

Dwarf Dad Well-Known Member

14. toth boer goats

toth boer goats Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California