The Goat Spot Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
467 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We had 3 does due to kid on May 31st.... Our first doe went on the 1st with an uneventful birth :kidred: :kidblue: :kidred: . Our second doe went on the 2nd with :kidred: :kidblue: :kidblue: :kidred: but we lost one little :kidblue: :( . Our third doe went later the night of the 2nd with some difficulty, but we have :kidred: :kidblue: :kidblue: . Here are pics of the broods. Individual pics can be seen at www.jchmountainfarm.com.

Violet's bunch (don't pay attention to the ooze from mama in the pic - sorry about the graphic stuff)

Sweetheart's trio

Heritage's crew

·
Registered
467 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Liz - Sweetheart gave me a flashy b/w doe, a charcoal boy w/white poll, and a beautiful black doeling with a little white, and LOTS of chocolate moonspots...just like her mama! :)

·
Premium Member
23,224 Posts
4hmama said:
Liz - Sweetheart gave me a flashy b/w doe, a charcoal boy w/white poll, and a beautiful black doeling with a little white, and LOTS of chocolate moonspots...just like her mama! :)
I just checked out the baby's on your site...my goodness, Sweetheart did give you some FLASHY kids!!

·
Registered
1,635 Posts
How precious and so much fun having that many babies around. Your mommas did very well-congrats! :stars:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts