The Goat Spot Forum banner

1 - 20 of 234 Posts

·
7 does - 2 bucks - 1 wether
11,085 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We're looking to breed in November for April kids. We're very excited about these crosses, and using our beautiful buck boys. We should have some good showers and milkers through these crossings. Reservations are open, we will ship.

http://threehavensgoats.weebly.com/breeding-chart.html

I've posted some pictures to show an example of some of our breeding stock. :)

Attachments

·
~Crazy Goat Lady~
29,202 Posts
Very nice! Hope your reservations fill up quickly :)

·
Registered
3,320 Posts
Very nice ;) Holy cow we have a hard time selling wethers for $50-75 around here because of all the non registereds available. I have a boy I'd sell unregistered or wether and have had zero interest at $50 wether. These goats come from clean herds, we try to stay natural, his mom didn't do well on LA but his dad is 87

·
11,085 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Very nice ;) Holy cow we have a hard time selling wethers for $50-75 around here because of all the non registereds available. I have a boy I'd sell unregistered or wether and have had zero interest at $50 wether. These goats come from clean herds, we try to stay natural, his mom didn't do well on LA but his dad is 87
I sell wethers at $150 to "weed out" some of the homes that may not care for them as well. I would consider selling for less, but people pay $1,000 for a pet puppy from a reputable breeder, so I don't think $150 is too steep for my babies. And I know that if I don't sell them, I harvest them, so there is no rush.

I love the little animation you have! How did you do that?
Thank you! I saved them to my computer and uploaded them like pictures. :)

·
~Crazy Goat Lady~
29,202 Posts
My! Look at him! He sure had grown! And he has quite the beard going! My boys still only have little whispys :( lol

·
11,085 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 · (Edited)
We have 5 doeling reservations. Buckling and wether reservations are still open! We will offer correct bucklings out of Bee, and wether pets out of all. Our kids are all raised with daily love and affection. Can be taught to take the bottle, but due to the large amount of time we spend with each and every kid, I haven't had a kid who didn't LOVE people. Our wethers will be perfect pet material, raised by friendly and well behaved dams that will teach them how to be a well-rounded kid.

Some pictures of our past wethers.

Attachments

·
Registered
13,076 Posts
Hey , that's my Bill :D I love End Of The line On Cloud Nine !
She is really a pretty girl ! Your going to have some impressive babies there
Danielle ;)

·
11,085 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Bill was a HAM for the camera, haha! We are very excited about these kids. They will be the first sired by our own bucks.

·
Registered
13,076 Posts
Bill still is a ham for the camera , lolol. Its such a great feeling to breed your own ! I missed that with my Mocha. But I had everything to do with these April babies :) Such a wonderful experience !

1 - 20 of 234 Posts