The Goat Spot Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Over the weekend we went to visit another breeder to see their stock. Ended up buying three older does to add to our little herd. Very happy to add some nice pedigrees to the herd and see where it takes us from there.

Anyway, meet Noname, Spot and Toothless.

Attachments

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks all. I am very pleased, they have such pretty faces, big eyes and well, the important part great conformation.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
After that picture I trimmed Noname and Spot. My back gave out before I got to Toothless, but will be doing her this evening.

They came from a much bigger farm than I have, so at my place I put them out in pasture for awhile and they stood there looking at me like I was crazy. Guess Lily and Ethyl will have to teach them what to do in pasture.

;)

·
Registered
12,823 Posts
Thanks all. I am very pleased, they have such pretty faces, big eyes and well, the important part great conformation.
They got everything you wanted except for one , toothless :p

Congrats , they are beautiful girls :)
Did you name them or where they christened with those names when you met them ? lolol
You gotta give those pretty girls better names then those , you just gotta :p

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Oh, we named them, they came with numbers only. Toothless, is toothless in front only. But my daughters love "How to Train Your Dragon" and of course the heroine of the movie was Toothless.

Spot of course has spots and Noname, well, it just kind of stuck because she didn't have anything obvious jump out at us. However, she is the most curious, so maybe Anne, as in Anne of Green Gables.

·
Registered
12,823 Posts
Ahhh , so thats where the names came from :)
I didnt know your daughter named them after characters , lolol
That is really cute , lol Who would have thought ?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts