The Goat Spot Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
936 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was sitting on the deck at my boss,s house feeding my nubians. I love these guys even though I love my smaller breeds. They are just grown on me. Those ears are what doing it for me! How can you refuse those ears?? These where taken the about 2 weeks ago. I no longer have to ties them up. They follow me around the farm along with the babies from last birthing season. I get a lot of stares from cars. Jerzi is the only one that is not liken the cart so far. I have teamed up the two black nubians that I have and they are starten to act like a team. Jerzi has been hooked but she bucked and I had to take her out of the cart. Einstein and Tini are doing wonderful. They love to pull.

this photo is from there former mommy. She sent it to me and I love it.

·
Registered
936 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I do nto ahve to work this weekend and I am missing all my babies. I am missimg them also. I love going out into what we call general pop and seeing those guys come running to me. There ears flopping in the breeze. They also have a friend that comes with them. A young 6 month old sheep named Brian. I now have 4 of them eatting twice a day out of a bowel. Brian thinks he is a nubian cause he is always with the three of them. I am thinkign about hooking him up too. Was thinking of away to make a three goat and one sheep pulling team.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts