Three of a kind

Discussion in 'Photogenic' started by Coraxfeather, Oct 2, 2009.

1. Coraxfeather

Coraxfeather New Member

Oct 8, 2008
    Slippery ROckPA
    I was sitting on the deck at my boss,s house feeding my nubians. I love these guys even though I love my smaller breeds. They are just grown on me. Those ears are what doing it for me! How can you refuse those ears?? These where taken the about 2 weeks ago. I no longer have to ties them up. They follow me around the farm along with the babies from last birthing season. I get a lot of stares from cars. Jerzi is the only one that is not liken the cart so far. I have teamed up the two black nubians that I have and they are starten to act like a team. Jerzi has been hooked but she bucked and I had to take her out of the cart. Einstein and Tini are doing wonderful. They love to pull.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    this photo is from there former mommy. She sent it to me and I love it.

2. toth boer goats

toth boer goats Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California
    Aww ....how cute... :love: ..goats of any breed... are such lovers.....they love and enjoy us.... as well as .....we love and enjoy them.......they pull at the heart strings..... :hug:

3. RowdyKidz

RowdyKidz Senior Member

Apr 2, 2009
    NW Ohio
  4. KW Farms

KW Farms Moderator Supporting Member

Jun 21, 2008
    Wapato, WA
    Cute cute cute!! I love nubis!

5. jduwall

jduwall New Member

Aug 7, 2009
    OMG...they are beautiful..I love those ears. they are just screaming play with me

Jenn :cool:

6. Coraxfeather

Coraxfeather New Member

Oct 8, 2008
    Slippery ROckPA
    I do nto ahve to work this weekend and I am missing all my babies. I am missimg them also. I love going out into what we call general pop and seeing those guys come running to me. There ears flopping in the breeze. They also have a friend that comes with them. A young 6 month old sheep named Brian. I now have 4 of them eatting twice a day out of a bowel. Brian thinks he is a nubian cause he is always with the three of them. I am thinkign about hooking him up too. Was thinking of away to make a three goat and one sheep pulling team.