The Goat Spot Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3,540 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was feeding the wethers tonight and as part of our routine I let Sugar out of the pen. Other wise no one would eat. Anyway, I look over to see this so I ran out to get a picture. She's such a bottle baby!

ForumRunner_20131031_193524.jpg

Attachments

·
Registered
3,540 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
But Dani... The grass looked greener on the other side of the lawn chair! LOL :D
The funny thing is she took the wethers coats with her too. She's a crazy goat! Can't wait till she kids in February. I keep telling people she won't have kids, she'll have minions lol

·
The more time we spend with goats, the wiser we be
1,625 Posts
We all have that one psychotic goat! For me it was a buck who would always smile at you until you got into the pen with him (then it was a full on fight). For my brother (he raises Alpines) it is one of his elder does. She is the kind that kicks you and gives you a nose bleed when you are trying to trim her for show! She has also kicked several judges in the head when they try to feel her udder. Part of me thinks that she has a black heart and soul, but then again I know she doesn't do it on purpose (she just can't help it). :D

The life of a goat farmer!!! :D

·
Registered
30,548 Posts
lol

1 - 10 of 10 Posts