The Goat Spot Forum banner
61 - 80 of 122 Posts

Registered
Breeding Quality Nigerian Dwarf Goats
Discussion Starter · #62 ·
She鈥檚 very pretty! Love the white stripe down her belly/back! Excited to see the babies!
Thank you! I love her white stripe as well! Me too!!

Here's what her 2020 kids looked like! She is bred to the same buck as last year.

Registered

Registered
Discussion Starter · #69 ·
They are so precious! The coloring on the right is very unique, I鈥檝e never seen it before! Both are really neat looking! 馃槏
Thank you!! I really love Lucy's coloring as well! It's so interesting and is always changing! Right now, she is a mostly a tan and silver with a black undercoat! Titan was black and white when he was born, but by 8 weeks old he turned to a chocolate and white! Here's the most recent picture I have of Lucy. Taken last month.
Plant Dog breed Grass Carnivore People in nature

Registered
Discussion Starter · #75 ·
pretty girl!
Thank you!!
My guess is still not bred! Udder looks the same as the first photos you posted and vulva is very tight. I hope she surprises the heck out of me!
I honestly think that pictures don't do justice of how loose her back end really is. In person, she looks really loose, much looser than she normally is. Although it's kind of hard to tell from the pictures, I am now pretty positive that she is pregnant, but you know how goats are always throwing curve balls at us!! Very soon though we will all know the answer to the mystery!!
When is her due date again? 馃榿
September 21st, 12 more days!

Registered
Thank you!!

I honestly think that pictures don't do justice of how loose her back end really is. In person, she looks really loose, much looser than she normally is. Although it's kind of hard to tell from the pictures, I am now pretty positive that she is pregnant, but you know how goats are always throwing curve balls at us!! Very soon though we will all know the answer to the mystery!!

September 21st, 12 more days!
Can't wait! 馃榿

Registered
Discussion Starter · #79 ·
How is she looking now?
Very uncomfortable! She has a hard time getting comfortable when trying to lying down and once in a while she starts to breath heavy. Today, she wasn't interested in eating a lot of her breakfast, just nibbled on her grain and alfalfa pellets, but she did eat all her beet pulp and a little hay. Glad she only has six days left until her due date!!
Has she lost her mucus plug yet?
This past month she has had on and off white discharge. So yes? I'm not sure.

61 - 80 of 122 Posts