Tillys TRIPLETS

Discussion in 'Kidding Koral' started by liz, Feb 20, 2008.

1. liz

liz Active Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Shelocta PA
    Well as promised, heres my Tillys final babies. Since she prolapsed carrying these 3 cuties, I will not chance losing her with another pregnancy. She proved me wrong and it was REALLY wierd too cause I said she'll go on Thursday at day 143 just to scare me and I was expecting twin bucks because she gave me twin does last year...well she kidded at 142! And gave me TRIPLET DOES!!
    They are not in order of birth, middle baby was first, baby on right was 2nd and the carmel was last....back feet first!
    [​IMG]

Here they are a bit drier.
    [​IMG]

BTW...I went to Walmart to print from my card and couldn't because the machine is shut down at 8pm...I was really PO'd!
    Picked up 3 small puppy sweaters....they look so cute in them too!

2. Muddy Creek Farm

Muddy Creek Farm New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Keokuk, Iowa
    Are you retaining one?? They are so awesomly cute!!! Major CONGRATS!

3. StaceyRosado

StaceyRosado Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Oct 4, 2007
    NJ
    WOW all so different too!!!

I am so jealous!

Way to go Tilly

4. enjoytheride

enjoytheride New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Humboldt Co Ca
    Wonderful little kids- mom did awesome- congratulations

5. K-Ro

K-Ro New Member

Oct 13, 2007
    Texas
    Gorgeous babies, congrats to Tilly and you.

6. liz

liz Active Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Shelocta PA
    Ya know now that all my girls have given me their all, I am really torn between the carmel and the firstborn black doelings...I am so wanting to have another little pygmy like my late Dolly but at the same time...I really like the carmel color :hair: .

7. sixshooterfarm

sixshooterfarm New Member

Oct 18, 2007
    Valley Springs, Ca
    Oh they are soooo cute, are they pygmy? Oh soo cute, I would keep both of the girls you like lol, who says you cant keep as many as you want lol!

8. sweetgoats

sweetgoats Moderator

Oct 18, 2007
    Peyton CO.
    OH, Liz. They are adorable.

Were you there? When did you cut her stitch? I was talking to my daughter about you last night. I told her I was going to have to check on you today, and look, all went well.

Do you thinks she prolapsed because she had triplets?

9. Sara

Sara New Member

Oct 4, 2007
    Ellensburg, WA
    CONGRATS! :cool: :girl: :girl: :girl:

I say keep the Mini-Tilly. Shes a carbon copy of Mama.

10. liz

liz Active Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Shelocta PA
    Well I have decided to keep the "mini Tilly"...her name is Goldie. Her sisters will be for sale in about 2 months as well as the other babies except the roaned buckling of Bootsies.
    I snipped the stitch that was placed because of the prolapse on Sunday , the thread was still there just not tied, I pulled that out Wednesday afternoon, and believe me I had no idea she was in labor when I pulled it! Her ligs were soft but not gone and her udder was full but not tight. BAM...I go for a water bucket, gone for 15 minutes and come back to find the first born! She did prolapse because she was carrying triplets and she is just too precious to me to chance it happening again. These babies are Pygmy/ Nigi....I know they don't "count" percentages but they are 75% Pygmy 25% ND.