The Goat Spot Forum banner

21 - 40 of 111 Posts

·
Registered
3,492 Posts
I love your Tilly! She is soo cute! Cute little udder too!
I “shaved” my ND just with scissors, so the goo wouldn’t stick too much. I milk her with all her hair, no prob.

·
Registered
10 Posts
My first doe to kid this year started her udder Jan 25. She started to have a little discharge tonight and her ligaments have been coming and going for a week. Her udder grew more today so I am thinking she is close. I don't have a due date because I did not put her with the buck like two of my others. But He did escape once in the fall so I should have wrote that date down just in case.

·
Registered
3,492 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
At 3 days old the boy now weighs 2.15 from 2.11 and girl is 2.13 from 2.7. Are those good weight gains? I am not sure if she is feeding them except when I feed her she will stand still.

·
Registered
3,492 Posts
You must be getting soo excited!!!

·
Registered
5,939 Posts
She’s looking good! We’re going to be kidding about the same time. Mine are due the 26th.
I can’t wait to see Tilly’s kids, they’re going to be adorable! I’m excited for you!
I love watching the late pregnancy waddle don’t you? The girls look so wide and awkward.
Best of luck to you.

·
Registered
514 Posts
Discussion Starter #35
Ok dumb question. Which side is the rumen on? I've been feeling baby kicks on the lower right side, but today I clearly felt a big part of a kid moving around on the upper left side! I'm confused. When they are heavily pregnant, can the babies be on both sides?

·
Registered
514 Posts
Discussion Starter #40 (Edited)
Tillys first due date is in less than a week.
So far in my kit i have
Bottles and nipples
Probios
LA-200
Selenium/vit e gel
Iodine
Towels
Floss
Lube
Molasses
Vit b complex
Honey/cayenne