The Goat Spot Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
324 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Goat Spot, long time no see! :wave:

I have a baby (about 9 months old) who has two tiny bumps on his ears-one bump on each ear. One ear the bump is close to the tip of his ear and on the other the bump is closer to the base of the ear. They aren't really visible at all, I can just feel them. They are no bigger than a BB. I noticed them yesterday evening.

Anyone have any idea what it may be? I've just been a little worried because just yesterday someone I know had to put their mini donkey down because he developed something similar that turned out to be cancer.

·
324 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I would have post pictures, but like I said they aren't visible so it would just be a picture of an ear

·
Registered
187 Posts
Unless they multiple I wouldn't worry about it. My "baby goat" had a couple bumps on her ears I noticed while bottle feeding. Then a few days later they were all over her ears and a couple on the tip of her nose. A few more days passed and I picked one off and it bled underneath. I still don't know what they were but I started spraying iodine on them every day in case they were a fungus. A couple days later they started falling off taking some hair with it. Eventually with the iodine spray they all fell off and now her hair grew back and she's super healthy.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts