The Goat Spot Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All, last winter I bought a pregnant ND doe who is registered with the AGS. We are ADGA members and I would love some tips on the steps to take to get her registered with ADGA (It sounds like quite an ordeal of paperwork!) as we are not AGS members and do not wish to pay for two memberships.

Just hoping someone here has some good advice and that it isn't as complex as I was previously advised.

Thanks!

·
~Crazy Goat Lady~
28,463 Posts
Oh boy! I just went through this and it was crazy to understand at first lol!

So, you foot the AGS website and they have a 'Transfer Record Form' print it off and fill it out. Then send it to AGS.. They will send you something.. It is $10 for a non member I think.. Then fill out an ADGA registration application for this doe, and send in the papers AGS sent you, her AGS registration certificate, and the ADGA application all to ADGA and they will send you and ADGA certificate and your AGS certificate back. :)

Pretty confusing lol!

·
~Crazy Goat Lady~
28,463 Posts
Yah it took me MANY emails to get the right answers! And then I had to sit and reread them a few times to figure them out lol! AGS was not all that great about it until I asked about rush fees :roll: then all of a sudden that I was talking about paying more yet got all friendly :roll:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts