TMGR Question

Discussion in 'Goat Frenzy' started by Sweet Gum Minis, May 28, 2010.

1. Sweet Gum Minis

Sweet Gum Minis New Member

Oct 6, 2007
    Easley, SC
    I saw on TMGR website that they have an NOA program but it may not be available anymore and the form isn't there. Does anyone know anything about this program? I bought 3 Mini-Manchas recently, all F1, two of which came with applications and photo copies of dam/sire but the third did not. I'm not sure now that I can get papers on her which is a big disappointment. Anyway, I saw the NOA program and it would be a great way to register her but haven't gotten a responce back from the registry. Does anyone know someone I can contact who works with TMGR or if you do can you help? Thanks for reading.

2. elchivito

elchivito Active Member

Apr 18, 2010
    I belong to TMGR, I don't know the new registrar person, but I'd suggest looking on their contact page here:

http://www.tmgronline.org/contactinfo.html

Doug and Dottie Clark are great contacts as well as the Geisers.

hope this helps!

3. Sweet Gum Minis

Oct 6, 2007
    Easley, SC
    Thanks, I've got emails out to several people right now with no responce so far. Hopefully I'll hear something this week after the holiday passes. Thanks.

4. jollyrogersminis

jollyrogersminis New Member

Jun 15, 2010
    Hi Sweet Gum Minis,
    I just ran across your post and wanted to make sure you got a reply from the good folks at TMGR.
    Karen

Jolly Rogers MiniManchas

5. Sweet Gum Minis

Oct 6, 2007
    Easley, SC
    Thanks Karen, I have been talking with Donna and she's been a great help. I've talked a little with the breeder and she's working to help get her registered so for now it all looks good. Just slow going. Thanks for checking with me! :)

6. jollyrogersminis

jollyrogersminis New Member

Jun 15, 2010
    Hi Ashley,
    Glad you are getting it taken care of, TMGR really does care about their members.
    Good luck with your MiniManchas, I sure love mine!
    Karen
    http://www.jollyrogergoats.com/