To all other freewebs users . . .

Discussion in 'The Chatter Box' started by Sonrise Farm, Nov 12, 2008.

1. Sonrise Farm

Sonrise Farm Guest

Sep 18, 2008
    mods, you can delete this when the question is answered . . .
    but for the past few days I cannot post pictures on my website! are you guys having problems, or is it my computer????

2. sweetgoats

sweetgoats Moderator

Oct 18, 2007
    Peyton CO.
    I have not had any trouble at all. How are you posting them? Are you going with Photo bucket or on the freeweb pictures list?
    I like going with the Photo Bucket.

3. Sonrise Farm

Sonrise Farm Guest

Sep 18, 2008
    freewebs picture list. . . I will try Photobucket and see if it works that way. . . :) thanks!

4. Sonrise Farm

Sonrise Farm Guest

Sep 18, 2008
    oh, I forgot . . .I can select a photo and it will say download complete, and go back to the page where I was trying to post a picture, but no picture will show up . . .

5. sweetgoats

sweetgoats Moderator

Oct 18, 2007
    Peyton CO.
    Sometimes it takes a bit of time for the picture to load. It really depends on the internet service that you have. I would use the Photo bucket way of loading them. I was storing them in the freeweb folders but it will only hold so many pictures then you have to pay for it to hold more.

I am sure you will like it so much better after you try the photo bucket way.

6. kelebek

kelebek New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    South Texas
    I used to upload the pics also until I started using Photobucket. I SOOOO much better like Photobucket to do my website!!!

7. Sonrise Farm

Sonrise Farm Guest

Sep 18, 2008
    it's working! Yaaaahhhh thanks everyone! :thumbup:

8. sweetgoats

sweetgoats Moderator

Oct 18, 2007
    Peyton CO.
    Yep, I was just on your site. The pictures loaded just fine.

I have a Daisy Mae also.

9. Sonrise Farm

Sonrise Farm Guest

Sep 18, 2008
    I have seen a few people with goats with that name . . .must be popular . . . :)

10. kelebek

kelebek New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    South Texas
    I have a Daisie Mae also! She is a pygmy. When I got her from her horrible horrible home she was at - I already had a Daisy - so she became Daisie Mae.

In the south it is popular to have the two name names.... my old dog was Kacee Lee!

11. rkalgren

rkalgren New Member

Sep 22, 2008
    Falls Creek, PA
    We have a Daisy Mae, she is a basset hound.

12. liz

liz Well-Known Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Shelocta PA
    I had a Daisy Mae also...sadly though she left us due to her chasing a truck 4 years ago this month....she was a springer/border collie mix.

I haven't had a problem as of yet with my freewebs account...though at times loading the pics from photobucket seemed to take forever.

13. Amy Goatress

Amy Goatress New Member

Oct 1, 2008
    I haven't had any problems uploading pictures in the past though! My sister has a Daisy Mae ( a Boston Terrier/ beagle mix ) and we have Daisy's brother here right now to be with our black lab mix since she lost her brother.

14. capriola-nd

capriola-nd New Member

Jul 6, 2008
    Northwest Oregon
    We have a Daisy Mae too!! :D

I had a little issue last night when I tried to put a new pic up using the freewebs. . . . I just switched to the photobucket way and it worked just fine. :)

15. capriola-nd

capriola-nd New Member

Jul 6, 2008
    Northwest Oregon
    Just a quick question. When uploading pics on your site, is there any limit to how many you can put up using the photobucket?? Or is there only a limit if you're using the freewebs?

I really, really like the photobucket. . . . the pics even seem to load faster than the freewebs account.