Today is the day ...

Discussion in 'Goat Frenzy' started by lesserweevil, May 5, 2009.

1. lesserweevil

lesserweevil New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    ... that my darling babies Mocha and Java get disbudded. And I'm not there :hair: Trying to remember everything to tell dad to take... like someone to take with him to hold the babies, a blanket to put in the car, cause he CANT just leave them in the boot... (trunk) lots of hugs... poor babies =[ I will be home tomorrow and they'll be all burnt!

LW

2. Di

Di Crazy Goat Lady

Jan 29, 2008
    central PA
    We know your Dad can figure all this out...he's a smart guy. Calm down, breathe, it'll be OK. Who does the disbudding? Is he taking them somewhere?

3. BeeLady

BeeLady New Member

Weevil - let me know if your babies are still speaking to you after its done. I need reassurance as I will be disbudding some kids here real soon! And I'm sure you're dad will do it right -- he doesn't want to disappoint "his baby!"

4. Amos

Amos New Member

Oct 2, 2008
    Minnesota
    Katie, look at it this way, when you get back they're going to be running to you like 'mommy! big bad dad burnt us up!' instead of running away, like they might have if you can helped to disbud.

5. toth boer goats

toth boer goats Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California
  6. liz

liz Active Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Shelocta PA
    All will be fine and it will be even more reason to love them up when you see them :hug:

7. lesserweevil

lesserweevil New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    well they got disbudded... dad said they were fine just a bit dopey afterwards. Tis the vet who does them. I will be home in a few hours to see my poor darling babies. I hope Java still has his beautiful white star on his forehead... I guess if it's clipped, it'll grow back... eventually

LW

8. toth boer goats

toth boer goats Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California
    :hug: I hope the white spot is there to.....or if it isn't ....I hope.. it will grow back..... :hug: