The Goat Spot Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
284 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have a boer cross doe who is approximately 3-4 years old. Her name is Toothbrush (yes I'm serious...we let our 5 year old name out goats lol) we have had her with our buck since about May. He was 4 months old when we got him. Toothbrush has gotten a lot bigger in the past 2 months! It seems like she gets fatter everyday. I was wondering if some of you could give me opinions on when you think she will kid. I can still feel her ligs but they are looser than they used to be. She doesn't have an udder at all. I have no idea if she is a FF or not. We bought her from the auction in February. She is a very hearty goat! Very friendly, loves for you to scratch behind her ears, and has hardly ever needed to be wormed. Thanks in advance!! :)

Attachments

·
Registered
8,603 Posts
LOL, love the name! :ROFL:

·
Registered
8,603 Posts
Yes, they would be considered 'posty' in dairy goat standards. I don't think that means anything for Boers :)

·
Super Moderator
14,790 Posts
I say its her first time and she has a ways to go. My first timers usually start to swell in the bag at about 3 months bred.....and that's only when I feel them......I love that stage when I start to see bags ;)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts