The Goat Spot Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
city-turned-country girl
1,137 Posts
Mine really like buckets: they climb on upside-down ones, take naps inside knocked over ones, paw at them, etc. (Just be sure they wont get caught in the handles ;))

I also have a long beam for them to walk along, and a kiddy slide. Basically, anything they can climb on.

·
Registered
3,092 Posts
Mine were having a ball yesterday with a 5 gallon bucket. One of them got it stuck on her head and was running around the barnyard. I was laughing my head off. (I do remove the handles.)
We have an old desk we put in the pasture. That is probably the favorite of all the goats. They like to play *king of the mountain.* If they are dam raised Mama makes a pretty good climbing toy as well.;)

·
Registered
14,606 Posts
Rocks, mine love rocks even if its not that big they think its the greatest thing in the world. But then one of my houses made from 2X4's and plyboard kinda died so right now its just basically plyboard on the ground and even the does are on it jumping around, I guess they like the sound.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
There is 5 kids....and they all get along just seems they act bored....wanna make sure they stay happy!! Have boards they can walk up..friend made them a teeter totter whichx once they got used to it they are fine on....

1 - 12 of 12 Posts