The Goat Spot Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My Pygmy thinks it's funny to try and eat my keys which are attached to my belt. I tossed them beyond the fence and was working on the shelter. With out my keys to grab he started grabbing my jeans.
Are there any good toys to occupy him?

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
What kind of toys are good for goats? I need to keep my Pygmy occupied so he's not grabbing my pants while I work and so he doesn't get bored.

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Cool! I have apple trees. I just do that till I find a buddy for him. Wouldn't they eat through plastic things like baby keys?

·
7 does - 2 bucks - 1 wether
11,082 Posts
Big exercise balls?
I also used a big animal cracker plastic tub. I poked holes in the side, put some treats in, and when they pushed the toy they got treats. Just don't leave it out too long or the ants will get in there.

·
Banned
5,944 Posts
My Pygmy thinks it's funny to try and eat my keys which are attached to my belt. I tossed them beyond the fence and was working on the shelter. With out my keys to grab he started grabbing my jeans.
Are there any good toys to occupy him?
Sure there are, but he will probably ignore them when you are in the pen. That is what mine do anyway, it's so much more fun to play with their human! :laugh: Count yourself lucky if he's just grabbing your pants - mine have stolen my gloves out of my back pocket and ate the fingers out of them, swiped any tool that they can pick out of my pocket or off the ground, pulled/ate my pony tail, climbed on me, etc.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts