The Goat Spot Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Help, we are moving and cannot take our pack goats. We have 7 beautiful wethers available for purchase. Ages 3-5. All are horned, bottle-raised, trained packers. Big, strong, healthy. We also have gear, fencing, and a 4-horse (8-goat) trailer available. These boys are our babies and must go to a good home. They are currently living in New Meadows, Idaho. Please help find them a great home. We can send more information and pictures if you are interested or know someone who is.

·
Premium Member
203 Posts
Yeah pictures would be good along with descriptions per-goat etc. such as ...

"Conan the Vegetarian is a 6 year old Alpine/Boer mix. He enjoys wandering and teaming up with random goats that he meets on the way. He is super buff, but quiet and thoughtful. Sometimes he sits on his throne and pontificates for hours. He was a pack goat when he was young, building up heaps of bulging muscles, but later won his freedom and since then has refused to be saddled. Since conquering the back yard, he has set his sights on the greener grass on the other side of the fence. His favorite pastime is to crush his enemies, see them driven before him, and to hear the lamentation of their does."

"Boer-is Yeltsin is a large, pudgy goat, all white, with only a small blotch of color on his forehead. He revolutionized goat packing with his famous "glasgoatst" policies. He considers himself a "Kozyel" rather than a goat, and he likes his grain fermented."

·
113 Posts
I'm very interested in learning more about your goats and seeing some photos. I'll send you a PM with my email address.

Ken

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.