Transfer/ Bill of Sale Question!!!

Discussion in 'Goat Frenzy' started by KW Farms, Aug 20, 2008.

1. KW Farms

KW Farms Moderator Supporting Member

Jun 21, 2008
    Wapato, WA
    Alright, working on AGS paperwork....

If you have the previous owner's bill of sale AND the owner before the previous owner's bill of sale....do you have to pay transfer fees for the transfer to the previous owner and the owner before the previous owner?

Cause right now I have a few that never got sent in so they're in an owner's name who had them 2 owner's ago, but I have all those transfers.

So basically....Do you have to pay for each transfer? or just yours? Again...working with AGS. I'll ask Amy if no one here knows, but sometimes it takes longer to get an answer from her than you guys. Hope this makes sense! Thanks in advance!!! :thumb:

2. kelebek

kelebek New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    South Texas
    I believe that you do have to go through all the transfers - but I would call Amy at AGS to make sure.

3. capriola-nd

capriola-nd New Member

Jul 6, 2008
    Northwest Oregon
    I'm about 99% positive that you will have to pay for all the transfers, not just the one to your name. I've never had to do that before but I'm pretty sure that you'll have to pay them all.

4. Sweet Gum Minis

Sweet Gum Minis New Member

Oct 6, 2007
    Easley, SC
    Yes you will have to pay for both transfers. I've done it a few times myself.

5. KW Farms

KW Farms Moderator Supporting Member

Jun 21, 2008
    Wapato, WA
    Thanks for the help guys!