Transfers

Discussion in 'Goat Frenzy' started by goatiegurl*Oh, Jun 23, 2010.

1. goatiegurl*Oh

goatiegurl*Oh Senior Member

Nov 10, 2007
    Ohio
    I have 3 registered Lamanchas now and want to send in the papers to transfer them to me. I don't have a printer so is it ok to just send there papers with a check,or do I have to have the paper from ADGA with all the rates on it?

2. KW Farms

KW Farms Moderator Supporting Member

Jun 21, 2008
    Wapato, WA
    No you don't need to print the paper. I just send the paperwork/transfers/etc. in with a check and a written/typed list of everything I need done with the prices and then a total. Then I write... I have included a check for __________ amount. If this is incorrect please bill me for any additional charges I have missed. That way they don't send you the paperwork back and tell you this was the wrong amount.

3. goatiegurl*Oh

Nov 10, 2007
    Ohio
    Ok,I will do that :] Thanks

4. pennylullabelle

pennylullabelle New Member

Kylee - That's an AWESOME idea! I have gotten stuff sent back so many times for being just a few dollars short! And usually I am sending the right amount in but my account has a few dollars due from the last time or something of that nature but I haven't gotten an invoice or had my member site updated so I don't know - send it all in, whew paperwork done! Nope...get it back a month later...lol

Gunna send 'em itemized lists and a note to bill me from now on!! Thanks!

5. goatiegurl*Oh

Nov 10, 2007
    Ohio
    Yeah, its a really good idea, I'm sending my stuff today :]

6. KW Farms

KW Farms Moderator Supporting Member

Jun 21, 2008
    Wapato, WA
    Thanks. :wink: Yeah, after getting my stuff sent back the first time I tried the "bill me" thing and they did! They print out an invoice of what you owe and there ya go! Works much easier!

7. Lawanda

Lawanda New Member

Jun 11, 2009
    West Virginia
    So why don't they just bill ya to begin with if you owe them money, rather than sending your money you are giving them back? That don't make no sense ;)

8. StaceyRosado

StaceyRosado Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Oct 4, 2007
    NJ
    the registries never make sense

9. Lawanda

Lawanda New Member

Jun 11, 2009
    West Virginia
    hahaha I am beginning to see this!