Transport available California to TN.

Discussion in 'Transport Terminal' started by myfainters, Dec 27, 2009.

1. myfainters

myfainters New Member

Oct 29, 2009
    Lancaster, CA
    We will be headed to Tennessee in March from Lancaster, California. Our route will likely be along the I-40. We will deliver pick-up/ deliver along our route for a very reasonable fee. (gas money) must have health certificates and pass a visual inspection. We spoil our animals... they will be well cared for and will arrive in a timely manner... no sitting in a trailer for a week!!!

Jess
    Faint-Hearted Ranch
    www.faintheartedranch.net

2. sweetgoats

sweetgoats Moderator

Oct 18, 2007
    Peyton CO.
    Jess, I will have to see if the goats I am looking at in Calif are going to still be available. I also have a two families that want to purchase my goats and they are in TN . I will have to talk to them, but i am afraid they will not be old enough to go. Please keep reminding us about this.

3. myfainters

myfainters New Member

Oct 29, 2009
    Lancaster, CA
    I'll be sure to bump the post as the time draws near. :- )

Happy holidays!!!
    Jess

4. HollowbeadRanch

HollowbeadRanch New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    NW Alabama
    Yes, definitely keep reminding us please!! I had thought about purchasing a couple more breeding age Nigerians this coming Spring :wink: and might could find some along that route :thumbup: Thank you!

5. kelebek

kelebek New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    South Texas
    How much would you charge to transport 2 nigi kids back from NC to CA?

6. myfainters

myfainters New Member

Oct 29, 2009
    Lancaster, CA
    Would someone be meeting us along our route in Tenessee? We are going as far as Graceland.. ..hubby loves Elvis!

Jess
    Faint-Hearted Ranch
    www.faintheartedranch.net