Transport from Coeur d'alene, Id to Yakima, WA

Discussion in 'Transport Terminal' started by kelebek, Sep 23, 2009.

1. kelebek

kelebek New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    South Texas
    I will be going from Coeur d'Alene ID to Yakima, WA following I-90 to Ellensburg and then I-82 down to Yakima.

If you are looking for transport to or from - I currently have openings. October 2nd or 3rd - not sure which day at the moment.

I have 1 Nubian buckling and a small nigi definately riding along down to Yakima with me - and 7 nigi does on the way back.

Currently I have openings for:

quite a few on the way down

and for up to two adults and possibly a few kids for the way back .....

Please let me know if interested

$25.00 each way transport per animal or combine with more then one animal transporting for reduced cost.

2. kelebek

kelebek New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    South Texas
    Date is set - we are going down this Friday - October 2nd if anyone needs anything small transported!!!

3. kelebek

kelebek New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    South Texas
    I do believe that I am going to be full up on the way back to CDA - I think I am might get a buckling while I am down there - so he will have to be in the kennel on the way home...... WHAT am I thinking!

4. KW Farms

KW Farms Moderator Supporting Member

Jun 21, 2008
    Wapato, WA
    Is he from Jessica? I've known her for awhile, but just talked with her a couple days ago at the fair. That buckling is very flashy!

5. kelebek

kelebek New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    South Texas
    YES --- I am DYING - I sent her an email last night, she responded early - like 1 am - then I have emailed her back at 6 ish and haven't heard anything yet --- I am on pins and needles ----- HELP ME!!!! LOL!

6. KW Farms

KW Farms Moderator Supporting Member

Jun 21, 2008
    Wapato, WA
    lol...I am excited for you...he is a darling buckling with pretty nice bloodlines. Crossing my fingers everything works out so you can get him!!! :thumb:

7. kelebek

kelebek New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    South Texas
    Yah, I got Jessica's phone number so I will probobly call her here shortly. I have to "seal the deal" within 24 hours so I know wether to bring a kennel or not..... since this is the only trip that I am making down there.....

Guess Blue and Harley might be going up for sale if everything works out ......