Transport needed, Hugo Oregon, to Oroville Cali??

Discussion in 'Transport Terminal' started by TinyHoovesRanch, Mar 13, 2011.

1. TinyHoovesRanch

TinyHoovesRanch New Member

Would anyone be willing to help?

I need a Nubian doeling brought from Oregon to Oroville, most likely will be april or may, maybe even June.

I am willing to pay a fee, and work something out. Please let me know asap :)

2. Hey Laura,
    There are a bunch of people going to Utah from Southern Cal for a fainter show. Sunshine and I are joining the bandwagon. So maybe on the way back someone can pick her up and swing her through your way?? I'll try to catch you on FB

3. TinyHoovesRanch

Thanks Tisie! Please keep me updated and let me know if they are willing to add an extra girl, shes from a cae and cl tested herd, and she will be a bottle baby :)

4. myfainters

myfainters New Member

Oct 29, 2009
    Lancaster, CA
    I don't think any of us will be headed through Northern CA for the Utah show...but we all will be for the Oregon show in July. :)

5. milk and honey

milk and honey Senior Member

Oct 30, 2010
    Everett, WA
    I'm still trying to figure out what show(s) I will be able to attend (not with my own goats) in N. Cal... and or S. Or... If it works out I'd be happy to get a goatie along the way, but she would have to fit into my Santa Fe. If you know of any shows with Nigis .. let me know and I can look into this.
    Heidi

6. TinyHoovesRanch

First show is may, in red bluff. Then the county fair at the end of may in sacramento, theres some in june too, and the big one is july which is the cali state fair. The doeling will be small still, so im sure she would fit in a small crate.

7. milk and honey

milk and honey Senior Member

Oct 30, 2010
    Everett, WA
    Tiny Hooves... will you have goats in all of these shows? We'll have to see who else will be there...

8. TinyHoovesRanch

I doubt the red bluff show, i wont be showing at the county fair, only 4here can show there, but id really like to go to a couple june shows and the state fair. We still dont have the complete list, should have it soon