The Goat Spot Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Colorful Quality Boers
6,648 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a buyer who bought a young buck from us and he needs the buck hauled down to CA.

Anyone heading over to CA within the next week or two from WA or OR?

I got the go ahead to try and re-sell this buck kid as it looks unlikely that we'll get him over to CA soon, so if you are looking for a nice red buck, we do have one available! :) He's out of ZOE Teflon and my favorite red doe Crossroads Ruby.

REALLY hoping we can get this buck gone SOOOON!

Thanks!

·
Registered
1,621 Posts
Do you have some pics and a price? I was just saying to my husband about a week ago that I would love to have a colored buck out of your stock!

·
Colorful Quality Boers
6,648 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Sure. :) Here are some older pictures... he needs some weight as he is not on creep feed or alfalfa. He gets some grain 2x a day, but not as much as he should. He is the only kid in with the rest of the herd, so that's why he's not on creep. I don't want him breeding our young show does who are in the creep pen. He's still a nice guy though. He did breed his mom already so we have a problem to fix there... :( Certainly ready to get to work!

He is all red with a white sock and 2 white spots on his belly. He is related to our dapple doe Dazzle as her mom is Ruby's full sister. So he has spots/dapples in his lines and popped out with a couple of his own!

We are asking $350 for quick sale... ABGA #10614918 Name is Crossroads Make My Day DOB: 5/12/13

Attachments

·
Boers & Nubians
1,938 Posts
Mack!? Last time I saw him, he was born while you were on that trip! What a sweetheart. I hope you can get him sold soon.

So, the little stinker bred his momma... Darn it. Are you sure she took?

·
Colorful Quality Boers
6,648 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yea, that's Mack. :) Love-hate relationship with him right now. He is SOOO sweet and friendly, but is driving me crazy as I have nowhere to put him... and want to dry up him loving mother who won't just kick him off! I'm never going to get Ruby re-bred if she doesn't stop nursing and recover! :( She's already over a month behind the others, just like last year!

I'm pretty darn sure she took... he had been practicing on her for a while, and when she finally did come in heat, I saw him get her good. It's been 2 weeks so we'll se.

·
34 Posts
Oh ok, we wont be going that far. Hollister is a couple hours south of San Francisco. We are driving to the Redwoods. I think the redwoods would be an 8 hour drive from Hollister!

·
Registered
26 Posts
I will be up there but not for a month. We can transport him down to Hollister though. We are traveling further south than that. So if you don't find something before, offer is open :)

·
Colorful Quality Boers
6,648 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
We are in Mossyrock, WA... which is about 1 1/2 hours north of Portland, OR. :)

I have a guy who wants to come get him on Monday, but if someone wants to come get him before then, GREAT!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts