The Goat Spot Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
3,990 Posts
Try a can of sardines. If you have cats, make it an unpleasant experience for them and you will only catch them once.

·
Registered
1,721 Posts
Try a can of sardines. If you have cats, make it an unpleasant experience for them and you will only catch them once.
My cats aren't as smart as yours, LOL. I had several repeat "customers" even though they got a water bath every time I caught them.

·
Registered
3,990 Posts
My cats aren't as smart as yours, LOL. I had several repeat "customers" even though they got a water bath every time I caught them.
My wife traps feral cats sometimes using those live traps. She gets a voucher to spay or neuter them and takes them to a vet. I don't know how many times it takes to "train" ours not to get caught.

·
Registered
3,990 Posts
We have had a bad time with raccoons on our farm. We set live traps and baited them with honey buns. After feeding my chickens I'll walked by the trap and seen this... This is my Claire Bear.... she really wanted that hunny bun. This is one of those moments that I love having a farm!!!! View attachment 134475
She does look guilty Did you try again?

·
Pygmy Guru, Nubian Newbie
159 Posts
Omg! Love it!

·
Registered
3,060 Posts
That is soooooo funny! Thanks for the laugh!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts