The Goat Spot Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
429 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Well I have way too many to do individual threads. So I'll just start one thread. I will begin with the first nine. Bailey is due the third, Breeze is due the sixth, and the other seven are due the seventh or eight. I will start dexamethasone and lute on Friday and then every twelve hours through Sunday morning to try to separate them by 12 hours or so. Unfortunately, I need them to kid when I'm available so I will have to give them a bit of a boost. Of course some of them may not need that, but I have to play that by ear as I get closer. I took a long weekend off but I still have to get them all done. Thankfully there's not another large group like this. The rest of them are only a couple at a time

·
Registered
429 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The other seven that weekend include Gigi, Flirt, Saffy (I have much better shots of the whole goat, but I wanted to emphasize how big she is when you consider I wear a size 11 shoe and she sticks out like 11 in on both sides of her spine), Joelle and Summer are both first fresheners (apparently I don't have a current picture of Summer) Laurel and one Boer Kiko Peanut.

Attachments

·
Registered
4,641 Posts
Beautiful girls!
Good luck with them all.

·
Registered
*Gotta love ‘em kids!*
1,087 Posts
Beautiful herd!

Reactions: MadHouse

·
Registered
429 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
By the way I don't typically feed on the ground they just knocked over and were totally destroying a round bale this afternoon so I picked up the layers that I could and put them in the feeders and then they were just working on what was left.

·
Super Moderator
15,234 Posts
Oh your going to get some purdy babies soon!!! I hope midnight breeze gives you some girls then maybe you can go ahead and send her to me. She is absolutely stunning!

·
Registered
429 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Oh your going to get some purdy babies soon!!! I hope midnight breeze gives you some girls then maybe you can go ahead and send her to me. She is absolutely stunning!
I'm sorry Breeze is the only daughter of my lovely Ebony. She was my first Nubian my friend, and my herd queen. She was a beautiful old style Nubian who I miss immensely. I only wished I had more of her prodigy. Unfortunately I only had about 3 years with her before I had to put her down at age 9.
I am hopeful for at least one girl and multiples from Breeze this year as I bred her AI to the elite sire J &R Spirits Ht-k Kaitai.
This is Ebony. Don't mind the broken bone in her butt she did that her second to her last kidding. It didn't seem to bother her, but it was odd cuz it broke down in the middle.

Attachments

1 - 17 of 17 Posts