TRIPLETTS!

Discussion in 'Kidding Koral' started by Fainters, Mar 3, 2008.

1. Fainters

Fainters New Member

Oct 10, 2007
    Western KY
    Friday night my nigerian dwarf Cinnamon (that I got from Bona Fide) went into labor. The first one came out with no problem. The 2nd one didn't follow so I knew something was wrong. Finally I saw a tail and I had to deliver him butt first with the legs pointed towards the front. That was such an ordeal to get him out that I was busy cleaning him when the 3rd one shot out on my feet and surprised me and mom. She never even knew she had the last one until I cleaned her up and put her up for her to lick her. Mom and babies are doing great and I have 2 bucks and 1 doe.

http://www.freewebs.com/scapegoatranch/

2. RunAround

RunAround New Member

Feb 17, 2008
    Massachusetts
    Awe! Which one is the girl? I'm glad all went well with the one coming tail first! That must have been scary!

3. kelebek

kelebek New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    South Texas
    Congrats on the trips!!!

I love the belly band - I don't know what it is about belly bands - but I just really like them!

Have a wonderful time with them!!!

4. jBlaze

jBlaze New Member

Oct 9, 2007
    Oregon
    oh, yeah! They are cuties. Glad you were there to help!
    Ya, which has the band?
    Congrats. :p

5. Fainters

Fainters New Member

Oct 10, 2007
    Western KY
    The girl is in the middle. She has a white spot on her other side. The buck on the left has a white star on his forehead. They are so sweet. I was hoping for blue eyes but they have already changed. Yes, it was scary pulling him out like that. When I went in to see what the hold up was, I thought I had hold of an ear and it turned out that it was his tail!

http://www.freewebs.com/scapegoatranch/

6. goathappy

goathappy New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Illinois
    Congrats!! They are adorable :stars: