The Goat Spot Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
8,483 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I could not find TGS over the weekend on my home computer! Every time I typed in the address, the computer took a few minutes of searching then said that the address did not exist! When I hit the "favorites" same thing. I'd look it up on all the search engines- same thing.

So, I went to the other computer- brand new- but same router. (Windstream is the internet provider) Same thing, the site didn't exist! No luck on my smart phone (Droid X - 2yrs. old) and the i-pad. (Verizon).

Boy, I was bummed out! I really enjoy having the time on the weekends to actually read all the posts.

This morning on the work computer, same internet provider as home, I had no problem. Any idea what happened? Did anyone else have trouble? I couldn't PM anyone as I had not TGS to be able to PM! Thanks!

·
8,483 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
What was really interesting was there are 2 other sites that are forums (the homesteading one and another goat one), I couldn't
find either one of them. I think it must be our internet provider. (but Windstream and Verizon are 2 different companies!) :scratch:

·
8,483 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
The site is doing it again! I get "This page can't be displayed" on almost everything I click on within the forum.
I had to click 3 different times to get back to here! Hopefully, all gets fixed, soon!

·
8,483 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I finally could get on the site at home! Hooray! :snowbounce: It would be a long weekend if I couldn't at least
read the forums!
Must have been a Maint. thing.

·
Administrator
Community Manager
1,405 Posts
We had a slow down, but no out right outages. If you two that had the outages are on Comcast, I would say that is more than likely the issue.

I've had slowdowns reported, but no outages.

·
8,483 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Austin, I am on Windstream, but our internet is goofy- the wind blows and we lose it.
(maybe that is why it is called Windstream!). It is an off shoot of Alltel.

I am back online at home so all is good!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.