Truck Snowboarding

Discussion in 'The Chatter Box' started by Tyler, Dec 20, 2009.

1. Tyler

Tyler New Member

Apr 26, 2009
    Central Illinois
    Here in the midwest, we don't have too many good snowboarding hills... so we use the next best thing. :p
    [attachment=0:7ujo13cu]snowboarding.jpg[/attachment:7ujo13cu]
    We tie ropes to the back of the pickup and Dad pulls us around the hay field! :)

Attached Files:

2. KW Farms

KW Farms Moderator Supporting Member

Jun 21, 2008
    Wapato, WA
    FUN!! We always hook our sleds to the fourwheelers and go sledding through our hay fields. Very fun!

3. toth boer goats

toth boer goats Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California
    That would be a blast......... :greengrin: :thumbup:

4. StaceyRosado

StaceyRosado Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Oct 4, 2007
    NJ
    its flat here too .... my brothers were bemoaning the fact that that jeep died so no more pulls behind it

5. AlaskaBoers

AlaskaBoers New Member

May 6, 2008
    Wasilla Alaska
    fun!
    If we didnt have abundnce of mountains and such, that's the next best thing!!
    I used to pull my brother behind our four wheeler, but now he'll just get a ride up to Hatcher's pass, or alyeska

6. Sounds like fun...in FL we did the same thing but in the mud on a lid of some sort or a intertub. HEHE :shades:

7. goathappy

goathappy New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Illinois
    I've never been brave enough to try that behind a truck but every year dad always saves an inner tube from an auger wagon tire. We hook a big chain to it and me and my brothers pile on it while dad pulls the four wheeler. Its really fun :D We're looking for a satellite dish though since dad keeps getting the tubes caught on culverts :p

8. goatnutty

goatnutty Active Member

Oct 9, 2007
    South East,IN
    We do that too! My mom doesnt like it because its dangerous and her cousin had an accident doing that but dad ignores her and does it anyway....lol

9. sweetgoats

sweetgoats Moderator

Oct 18, 2007
    Peyton CO.
    What a blast. Have fun, just be careful. Yep I am a mom.

10. Idahodreamer

Idahodreamer Senior Member

gosh, that brings back memories! We used to hook our sleds up to my cousin's fourwheeler. and when my cousin Deb still had her horse Cresent we would 'hitch her up' with a harness made out of soft rope.

11. RowdyKidz

RowdyKidz Senior Member

Apr 2, 2009
    NW Ohio
    FUN! We have a hill on the farm! The house is built on one!

12. pelicanacresMN

pelicanacresMN New Member

Very fun. My 4 yr old son's favorite thing now is being pulled in his behind the snowmobile for long rides through the woods. We took him for a 4 mile ride the other day & he was mad when we came home & said we were all done lol! My personal favorite winter thing is ice racing my car. My husband & I host two MNSubaru ice racing events every year here at the Resort and out of about 30 cars, I usually place top 4 :)

Attached Files:

13. Tyler

Tyler New Member

Apr 26, 2009
    Central Illinois
    Wow! Looks fun! :)