Two Mytonic Bucks - For Sale -AR- $300 obo

Discussion in 'Goats For Sale' started by relixx, Feb 14, 2010.

1. relixx

relixx New Member

Oct 6, 2009
    Hello, I have two registered 100% mytonic/Tennessee Fainting goats for sale. Both of these fellas are extremly healthy and looks great. They have no meaness in them. All my goats health are top priority. I've had to trim their hooves one time over the past 4-5 months and they barely needed trimming. I do NOT worm any of my goats on a regular basis. I use the Famacha test and worm only the goats that need it.Twister & domino were last wormed on September 23rd. I have 4 x 2 acre sections that I rotate my goats on. This dramatically helps with any worm problems. I feed all my goats 1lb of a pelletized feed each day, have a trough with goat mineral available at ALL times, fresh clean water at ALL times, and hay available at ALL times. Please let me know if you have any questions, want more info, or want to come check them out. Their coloring is awesome and I am looking forward to seeing the babies that they throw, due in March.. I can accept, Cash, PayPal, Credit Card, or most any form of payment. No Checks unless local and still I prefer cash over check. Asking $300 OBO Call, Text, or E-mail Kendal Hern 479-970-3228

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. SDK

SDK New Member

Jun 26, 2008
    Yucaipa ca
    Re: Two Mytonic Bucks - For Sale - $300 obo

that chammy buck is a pretty fella!.. but. i dont raise fainters

3. myfainters

myfainters New Member

Oct 29, 2009
    Lancaster, CA
    Hi.... Welcome to the group! It's nice to have more fainter lovers on here! :)
    Nice looking boys you have there.

4. relixx

relixx New Member

Oct 6, 2009
    Hey, Thanks for the Howdy's! I've been lingering around on this board for a couple of months but this is my first post.

These were my first bucks that I've bought and I'm taking my herd in a different direction. I just bought a super nice Kiko Buck to run on my nannies.

These guys are super friendly and If I sale one of them, I'll probably end up keeping the other.

I have all my does bred to them right now so I'm hoping some of the coloring comes out but I don't have my hopes up. I've got all Boer nannies so it'll be hard to get rid of the traditional look :) We'll see in a few weeks.

Peace,
    Kendal

5. relixx

relixx New Member

Oct 6, 2009
    Snapped these yesterday:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

6. SDK

SDK New Member

Jun 26, 2008
    Yucaipa ca
    you should post more!!! we need more fainter people.. I used to have the boers, but school made me downsize..