Two newly fresh ADGA reg. Nubian Bucklings for sale

Discussion in 'Goats For Sale' started by myfavgoats, Mar 26, 2009.

1. myfavgoats

myfavgoats New Member

Oct 8, 2007
    My friend of mine wants me to post this.

She really want to sell the babies becuz she is working full time and have no time to take care of those babies and she needs milk for need. They can leave from the farm in a week after they receive their colostrum..They were just born today. They are so cute. One of them looks like chocolate like mom and the other one is like light brown. They are purebred ADGA reg. bucklings.. They need to be on the bottle for a while.. They are CAE and CL free.

The dam's Musemark Chocolate Sundae (I think that is her name) We been calling her Sonny..

The sire's Jowanda's Diamond Dealer...

You can look the sire's and dam's bloodline at www.adga.org To look at their pedigree.

My friend is asking for 200.00 each of the bucklings OR 300.00 dollars for both of them to go together. If you want the baby buckling to be castrated then it will be 100.00.. Let us know if you want papers or no papers or castrated.. I need to take pictures today at noon. Please PM me for the pictures becuz I have hard time to post the pictures on the thread. Thank you so much.

We are located 1 hour south of St. Louis, MO.. We are pretty much close to Desoto, Bonne Terre, Farmington, Ste. Genevieve. Almost everywhere becuz we are like middle of each town.. LOL.. Thanks..

2. myfavgoats

myfavgoats New Member

Oct 8, 2007
    Hey you all. I got pictures of the baby bucklings. AAW they are soo cute!!! I like one of them becuz he got nice coloring but I dont need bucklings.. I am taking care of the baby bucklings for my friend becuz she working everyday and have no time.. I need those baby bucklings to a good home and can use for breeding or else. Those bucklings are not mine.. If you want to see the pictures please PM me becuz I dont know how to post the pictures on there.. Thanks..