Two Saanen Alpine Grades Free To Good Home

Discussion in 'Goats For Sale' started by Rachel K, Apr 24, 2008.

1. Rachel K

Rachel K New Member

Jan 6, 2008
    Dyersville, Iowa
    I have two unregistered Saanen Alpine Experimental Grades that I urgently need to find a new loving home for due to my very recent move to town. I own one doe (Trixie) and one wether (Kit) which happen to be siblings. They are four years old. I am willing to give them away free to someone who is willing to not only continue to keep them as pets but who is willing to take them both since I will not separate them.

I will answer any questions that you may have concerning them either through here or through PM.

I am located in Iowa.

Trixie (she has never been bred, but she has potential as a heavy milk producer)
    [​IMG]

Kit
    [​IMG]

2. Rachel K

Rachel K New Member

Jan 6, 2008
    Dyersville, Iowa
    If anyone is at all interested in giving Trixie and Kit a good home please reply quickly since I will very shortly be advertising them more locally using other methods if I receive no replies through this forum. I was hoping that one of you wonderful, caring, goat crazy people would take them in which is why I came here first ...

Thanks

3. Crissa

Crissa New Member

Oct 7, 2007
    Cashion, Oklahoma
    I'm sorry I wish I could take them, they're both beautiful. :shrug: Somebody is bound to want them.

4. StaceyRosado

StaceyRosado Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Oct 4, 2007
    NJ
    I would help you if I knew how - we are just to far apart :(

5. andiplus5

andiplus5 New Member

Mar 8, 2008
    central Iowa
    Did you find a home for them?
    Andi in OK

6. alyssa_romine

alyssa_romine Breaking Dawn Ranch

Oct 4, 2007
    arkansas
    I would love them but you are too far from me.....I love them, they are gorgeous!!!!!!!